Technology provides occupied every aspect of our lives, from classroom, into boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the sack.
Shape and Men’s exercise lately polled 1,200 people so that they can discover how the digital change has impacted the connections and sex life.
Exactly what performed they get a hold of?
Social networking has unleashed the inner stalker in pretty much everyone.
- About 81% men and women interviewed said they failed to de-friend their particular exes on Facebook…which maybe considered a positive indication that relationship can be done after a separation, had been it perhaps not the simple fact that 75percent additionally admitted to placing their own exes under a tight security program.
- 72per cent of women also admitted to maintaining an in depth vision one their current boyfriends’ former flames.
- And dudes, if you should be nonetheless pals together with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39per cent chance your current girl is upset about this.
- 63% of men said that they investigate a lady online prior to going on a romantic date together with her. 70per cent of women revealed that they perform the same task.
- Women can be additionally more prone to snoop within a relationship. 49percent mentioned that they had inspected their own partner’s pc record, and 76per cent had gone through a boyfriend’s e-mail inbox whether or not it was actually „accidentally kept available.“
Sometimes, technology tends to make circumstances better.
- Texting may be the primary approach fans used to keep in touch with each other. Guys pick texting over phoning 39% of that time period, while ladies use texting 150per cent as much.
- Sexting is particularly common: 70per cent of women have delivered a hot text on their partner, and most two-thirds delivered their particular companion scandalous images.
But occasionally, it makes situations worse.
- 39percent of women surveyed said they might fairly give up sex for a-year their particular spend their unique cell phones, compared with the 80per cent of men which mentioned they will give-up their unique cell phones in a heart circulation.
- While 31percent of women are okay with getting asked out-by text, the vast majority of – at 65% – prefer to end up being known as.
Thank goodness, innovation does not constantly draw out the poor in us. A lot more than 85percent of men asserted that, as long as they needed to select, they will get cuddling after sex over post-coital online surfing, and nearly 50percent of survey respondents advertised that their particular intercourse lives never been better.
Want even more? Examine Part II for additional revealing results from the high-tech gender study.